HELPING TO BUILD NAMIBIA’S AGRICULTURE SECTOR
Our training and mentoring programmes are aimed towards farm workers, supervisors and managers at introductory and advanced levels on all aspects of agricultural production, marketing and farm management.
All training courses are tailored to meet your specific needs. Our current specialised support services focus on the following areas:
- Business planning and feasibility studies
- Grazing systems, grazing management, and carrying capacity.
- Rangeland condition, improvement, and rehabilitation (including bush control)
- Livestock production and management
- Game ranching and harvesting
- Herd health and animal management
- Livestock marketing
- Performance management, including production efficiency and targets
- Farm infrastructure development and maintenance
- Farm planning, farm mapping, general farm resource management
Feel free to contact our offices for more information on our tailor-made and specialised support programmes, our expert teams or our consultancy rates. We will be happy to work out a training programme with you that will fit your personal needs and field of interest.