AGRA BATTERY RECYCLING INITIATIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AUGUST 2020
AGRA BATTERY RECYCLING INITIATIVE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS- AUGUST 2020
1. Automotive Batteries will be accepted at all Agra branches, excluding fuel stations, Safari Den and Rosenthal;
2. Batteries accepted will be classified as follows:
Item Code: 221572 > SCRAP BATTERY SMALL, up to SIZE 669 @ N$ 50.00 credit each or
Item Code: 221571 > SCRAP BATTERY LARGE, size 680 and up @ N$ 100.00 credit each;
3. The shopping credit received cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash;
4. A copy of the client`s ID will be required upon exchange;
5. Batteries will not be accepted if it is leaking. Batteries must be intact, representing a whole battery (no half sawn-through units) although the casing may be broken but not leaking = completely dry.
6. All brands of batteries will be accepted;
7. Batteries will be marked to indicate that it has already been accepted as recycling stock;
8. Agra reserves the right to amend its terms and conditions without prior notice to the public.