AGRA NEDBANK GROW CAMPAIGN COMPETITION
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Campaign period is from Saturday 27th November 2021 until Saturday, the 25th of September 2022.
- It is a requirement that all Products or Services entered be innovative and/or designed or self-manufactured (primary production or a by-product thereof.) Entries are required to be an original concept.
- The business/concept’s shareholding has to be majority Namibian owned. Proof of this will be required.
- Entrants must have a business plan, or at least well-thought through and documented business concept indicating viability and sustainability.
- Agra Ltd and its affiliates are not responsible for the registration of any intellectual property or patents and cannot be held responsible for any infringements on business concepts or ideas. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure the necessary registrations and precautions are in place.
- Minors to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Agra Ltd, Nedbank Namibia and all accompanying sponsors reserve the right to publish business names and photos of products/stalls in their marketing efforts.
- Competition Entries close on the 31st March 2022 at 23:59.
- After the initial entry phase, Semi-Finalists will be chosen through a screening process conducted by our esteemed panel of Judges. Semi-Finalists will be announced on the 14th of April 2022. These will then go on to the next round of competition. Semi-Finalists will then be expected to undergo an “interview” process where the business plan/concept will be presented to judges, who will then determine the finalists of the GROW competition. The selected finalist will need to be able to attend such interviews discussions at own expense. Interviews will take place in Windhoek.
- Workshops and specialised training courses will be awarded to competitors throughout the various phases of competition. All prizes are non-transferrable. Prizes are relevant to capacity building for individual contestants and will be awarded based on business plans and presentations submitted.
- Errors and omissions excluded.
- Agra Ltd reserves the right to amend or change the competition rules without prior notice to the public.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize, that the prize winners allow Agra and any of its affiliates to publish names and photographs on any third-party website, publications, Facebook and any other social or other media as Agra may deem fit.